The Organic Products Cluster is a non-profit organization, setup by the Federation of Industries of Northern Greece (F.I.N.G.) on March of 2006. OPC is a nationwide organization. The aim of the Cluster is to bring together all the actors involved in the organic products business and to facilitate the development of the organic products market.
The main activities of OPC are designed and based on the needs of the sector and the needs of its members. The actions of the Cluster are focused on:
- strengthening and promoting the organic sector, and
- informing the public about the benefits of organic products.
Among the activities of OPC, there are included the following:
- Design and coordinate events for the members, in order to promote their products and their services.
- Organize specialized seminars and workshops.
- Organize match making events between Greek and foreign companies.
- Organize common participation of members at national trade fairs ensuring better economic terms of participation.
- Organize events in order to inform the public.
- Participate in European and National Projects.
- Educate the members about the latest trends and developments in the market area of organic agriculture.