The International Hellenic University (IHU) is Greece’s first state university where programmes are taught exclusively in English. The extrovert philosophy of the University is based upon a combination of the following three concepts:
- Academic Excellence
- Practical Relevance
- International Outlook.
The International Hellenic University offers postgraduate degrees from three schools:
- School of Economics and Business Administration
- School of Humanities
- School of Science and Technology.
With backing from the Greek State and the regional business community, the IHU aims to develop itself as one of Europe’s leading research and teaching institutions. It has already attracted a strong international academic faculty and outstanding students from Southeast and other European and Black Sea countries. The IHU draws from, and builds upon, the uniqueness of the multicultural student body while preparing students for the challenges of a rapidly changing global society. To accomplish this, IHU provides:
- a positive, safe and supportive learning environment,
- high measurable standards - state of the art facilities,
- integrated interdisciplinary curricula implemented by a highly qualified faculty.